PALOMAR CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE CENTER
- 1-2 shorts
- 2-3 t-shirts
- 2-3 pairs of long pants
- WARM CLOTHING! Beanies, mittens, scarves, etc
- 2 pairs of closed toes shoes, in case one gets wet
- Socks (extra socks)
- Bath towel
- Sleeping bag/sheets and pillow
- Water bottle
- Money for Gift Shop
- Bug Spray
- If you are taking medications: fill out and bring the Medication Form
- THEME NIGHT ATTIRE: TBD
What NOT to Bring:
- Inappropriate clothing
- Electronics: cellphones, iPods, iPad, watches that communicate, etc.
- Knives, guns, fireworks, etc.
- Cigarettes, e-cigs, etc.
- Anything that might get you in trouble!
In our experience, we have found that electronics are a distraction at camp. If there is an issue where you need to get a hold of your camper, call our office. If there is an issue where your camper needs to get a hold of you, our camp leadership will oversee their conversation with our office phones. Also, we will be taking pictures all week and will post them on our website. If you have any questions about this issue, please call our office 760-742-3400.
Winter Camp What To Bring