PALOMAR CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE CENTER
How to Book:
We want to come alongside you and support your retreat leadership to ensure
that camp details are taken care of in the best possible way and that your
retreat impacts the life of each person attending.
Benefits of retreating at PCCC:
· Flexibility to customize your retreat schedule.
· Choose your own speakers, worship band, and sessions.
· Create your own retreat goals, theme, and objectives.
· Dorm or motel style options. See Lodges.
· All housing has indoor bathrooms and electricity.
· All housing is only a short walk from the dining hall, meeting rooms, and field activities.
· Exclusive use of the meeting room assigned to you for the entire retreat.
See Meeting Rooms.
· Meeting room set-up provided.
· Projectors, microphones, music stands, podium, whiteboard available to use at no additional charge.
· Buffet-style meals with multiple options for each meal.
· Large drink station with soda, juice, tea, milk, coffee,
hot chocolate choices available each meal.
· Able to accommodate food allergies.
· Long free-time (1:30-5:00) available for each full day of
camp to your group, with options of Zipline, Archery, High and
Low Ropes Courses, Gun Range, Paintball, and Trail Rides.
(Swimming Pool available June-August)
· PCCC facilitates all free-time activities, so no need to recruit volunteers to work different events during your stay.
· Ball Field, Volleyball Court, Basketball Court, GaGa Ball and Fire Rings all available to use throughout your retreat at no extra cost. See Activities.
Give us a call or fill out this quick form to see if we can fit the
needs of the retreat you are planning. Let us know the date or
season you are planning your retreat for, the approximate
number of people, and type of retreat you are planning and we
will assist you in finding availability and answer any questions
you may have.
“Feel free to give me a call; I would love to talk camp with you!
Hope to hear from you soon!” -Brittany
(760) 742-3400 ext. 101
Come and see camp! As much as we try to give you a full picture
of what your retreat experience would be like on our website, it is easier
to visualize your experience by walking our grounds and seeing the
buildings. We would greatly enjoy showing you around camp and
helping you imagine your time here at PCCC.
We would love to have your group book and experience a PCCC retreat!
We will walk you through all the steps. Once you are ready to secure your
spot for a specific date, just contact Brittany (above). She will send a
contract to you after she gets some basic information. Once you have the contract, we will need a signed copy of it returned along with a 20% deposit within 3 weeks. To set up the details for your retreat we will send you an in-depth information packet 6 weeks prior to your retreat. 4 weeks away from your retreat, we will give you a call to talk about how you would like things to look during your time here. We are here to answer any questions and make planning as simple as possible.
Looking for a different style of retreat?
We also offer pre-programmed youth summer camps and school-year retreats (high-school leadership retreats and middle-school