PALOMAR CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE CENTER
To make a payment, click session and log in.
- Prices include: ALL activities, housing, meals, t-shirt, camp photos, 6 curriculum books, 6 parent webinars, 4 student seminars, and highlight video. Gift Shop money and Cookie Packages are optional and are not included in this price.
- Books included:
- Hooked on Games by Andrew Doan, MD, PHD
- Seduced: The Grooming of America's Teenagers by Opal Singleton
- Digital Vortex Survival Guide by Andrew Doan, MD, PhD, Julie Doan, RN, Christie Walsh
- Reset Your Child's Brain by Victoria Dunckley, MD
- Gray Matter by David Levy, MD
- Registrations Fee: $100 non-refundable registration fee is due upon registration
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your registration, all money will be refunded minus the $100 deposit.
- Camper Scholarships are available for families that have a real need for financial assistance. Please email Trish Guinn at email@example.com or call the office 760-742-3400 with questions.
- To inquire about group pricing, please contact our office.
****PCCC reserves the right to decline a registration if PCCC is unable to accommodate camper's medical needs.****
If you are interested in more information about this program, including price, SCHOLARSHIPS, deposits, and more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 760-742-3400.